This high-power magnet is your ticket to laughter and fun. While you drive. Just drop this
baby in an empty coffee cup -Starbucks cardboard cups work well (leave the lid off) – put it on the roof of your car and drive around town. How you handle all of the helpful folks who wanna help you save your $3.50 mocha java is up to you, but you are guaranteed to keep you mind off the lousy traffic or how you’re late when you have one of these one the roof.
A couple of my favorite things to say to folks who point the cup to me include:
”Thanks! I’m cooling it off!”
”I know! I don’t really like coffee.”
“I’m trying to cut down on caffeine.”
But I gotta admit, I usually just wave back and act clueless. (This isn’t hard for me… I’ve had years of practice.
Here are a couple more ideas that can make it different:
- When you have a passenger in the car, don’t tell them about your cup. (Sneak the cup on the car just before you get in.) You’ll get a charge out of your passenger’s reaction to all of the attention. (“Why is everybody waving to us, Brad?”)
- This one usually costs you the magnet, but it is worth it: Sneak the cup onto a friend’s or spouse’s car before they leave. Just come up to say goodbye, rest your “cup” on the roof, and leave with out it. They never notice… trust me on this. Then when THEY get all of the attention – and eventually discover the cup – they’ll know you love ’em!
- Use your imagination and “stick” other stuff to your car: Fast Food Bags (empty, you silly!), pizza boxes, etc.
You get the idea… Go wild!
Warning: A couple of tips about the magnet itself- This baby is one SERIOUS magnet. It is the strongest one I’ve ever found. BE CAREFUL. Don’t mess with it. You can get hurt. It can pinch your skin faster than you can say, “Oh gosh that darned thing hurts!” Don’t let kids play with it. (My kid’s aren’t allowed near it.) This thing will zap your credit cards from a LONG distance; be careful. Keep it away from all electronics, your watch, etc. oI keep my magnet stuck to the ceiling of my car… it is safe there, out of the way, small enough that nobody notices it, and handy for my next coffee trip.
Speed: I’ve had the cup up on the car at speeds of 55 MPH. But to be safe, stay down in the 45 MPH range or slower. I do. Don’t chance losing it on the highway… you’ll end up hurting something… or worse… losing this precious magnet. : )
Please send me your stories, ideas and success at bradmontgomery.com! Brad Montgomery Productions is not liable for any injury, loss or damage, direct or consequential, arising out of the use or the misuse of this product. (Yes! That means this magnet is strong, baby!) © Copyright Brad Montgomery Productions 2006 www.BradMontgomery.com 303.691.0726 800.624.4280
Additional shipping charges will apply for all orders outside the U.S. and Canada.
Motivational speaker home
- About Brad Montgomery
- Brad Tube
- Bio of one of the best keynote speakers
- Top Motivational Speaker Awards
- Testimonials about Brad
- How to Book Brad
- Motivational Topics & Programs
- Happiness Speaker
- Change Management
- Motivational Speaker
- Online Motivational Speaker
- Health Care Speaker
- Funny Motivational Speaker
- Team Building Speaker