…. the wind out of the hurricane!
Another exerpt from the lawyer and minister who are writing about the hurricanes that hit Louisiana and Mississippi coasts.
You Know You Live on the Gulf Coast when…
Hurricane Katrina – Mississippi Response: Friday: Hurricane humor 1
* You see your uncles, aunts, cousins, brothers and sisters everyday …because they are sleeping in your living room.
* Sunday sermons are interrupted by the minister wildly talking about different ways that God could smite FEMA… and after a moments silence, the congregation breaks out in applause.
* Your wife gets mad at you because you didn’t immediately jump on that vacancy at the run-down 1 bed room apartment near the sewage treatment plant.
* If you play golf, you walk and take three clubs and a machete.
* Everyone goes silent when the phone rings because it could be your insurance adjuster.