The six amazing powers of laughter
By Dan Gascon
Laughter is the medicine of the soul and the sound of its healing. Laughter is a gift with no cultural, social or spiritual exemptions. No matter how people laugh, it is an illustration of joy, happiness, personality, character, mood and situation. It is pure human expression.
1. Can transcend any situation.
2. Provides us with self-protection, control and peace of mind.
3. Makes everyone more fluid and flexible.
4. Stimulates immune systems; combats illness and stress.
5. Gives aerobic workouts; boosts energy levels; lowers blood pressure, and gives internal massages.
6. IS PURE PLEASURE AND LIFTS OUR SPIRITS TO PLAY!
“Among those whom I like or admire, I can find no common denominator,
but among those I love I can; all of them make me laugh.”
Copyright 2005 by Dan Gascon. Founder of Humor for your health. Reprinted with permission. Reach Dan at www.humorforyourhealth.com