WHAT’S THE PROCESS OF BOOKING BRAD TO BE OUR BUSINESS SPEAKER?
Once you decide on Brad our job is to make everything easy. Once you’ve decided, we’ll….
- Send you a super simple letter of agreement.
- As much – or as little – supporting promotional material as you need. (Photos and descriptions. Continuing education documents. Articles and videos for promoting your meeting. Whatever it is you want we will get it for you.)
- Handle all of the travel. Easy!
- Introduction, AV info, & any details you need.
- What’s a “prima donna,” but one thing is clear: Brad isn’t one. You’ll love working with him.
Brad will show up with plenty of time to spare. He will make you look great in front of your people and your internal clients. Your audience will love him. The easiest part of your meeting is Brad.
We love our meeting planners. Our commitment to you is to be the easiest and most straightforward portion of the meeting. You will handle hundreds of details and problems. Brad won’t be one of them.
BRAD WILL CUSTOMIZE HIS PRESENTATION FOR YOUR AUDIENCE.
We’ll’ set up a call with you and Brad. (And your team if you like.) Brad will want to learn about your peeps! Customization makes the keynote on-target and relevant.
We Do it That Way…
Because We’ve Always Done It That Way
Yeah… and how’s that working for you? Change is part of the landscape, and it’s scary, complicated and difficult. Your people are capable of amazing things, including with gracefully dealing with the new ways. But they don’t always know it. They need you. And they need encouragement.
OK! IT’S TIME. GET ON IT!
Call us now to chat for a free consultation about how Brad can partner
with you to get the most out of your team in this very funny, very inspiring, and very motivating keynote!